About the Instructor
HI. I’M SONESS.
COACH TO OVER 130+ TED & TEDX SPEAKERS
TED & 4-TIME TEDX SPEAKER
PUBLISHED ACADEMIC AUTHOR ON COMMUNICATIONS
Soness Stevens is a TED Global & 4-time TEDx speaker, coach to 130+ TED & TEDx speakers, and communications practitioner. Her stories move audiences from laughter to tears to standing ovations.
Soness’s talks connect, engage, and move audiences of 10 to 1,000, having transformed over 750,000 participants. Vulnerable and powerfully, she shares how we can change conversations professionally, personally, and in our relationships with her belief “listening is love.”
Her TEDx talk on “Have You Ever Felt Heard?” received two standing ovations. And her TEDx talk on “Miscarriage: What do you say?” changed the dialogue of how we are present with those grieving the loss of an infant, hopes, or identity.
Soness is a three-time published academic. As an Associate Professor of Business Presentation Skills at YNU, her research on communications revolutionized the university system, instilling autonomous learning and interactive teaching.
Soness’s emotive storytelling and exciting data engage the audience instantly. Her “Take action now!” philosophy creates interactive talks raising the audience on their feet applying the life-changing principles immediately!
Soness speaks around the world from North America to Asia to the Middle East at events including McKinsey, Disney, World Family, NHK, FOX, Google, Mobile World Congress, TED, TEDx, Softbank, Good Life Project, and National Digital Design Conference, the largest design conference in Pakistan. You may have seen Soness’s nationwide weekly broadcast communications TV show on NHK TV or previously on FOX Japan.
When she's not on stage speaking, you'll find her performing stand-up comedy. When life gives you lemons, make jokes.
Soness is the official English voice of Hello Kitty. She lives near the beach and practices Zazen Meditation at her local temple in Japan.
A PROGRAM ABOUT HOW TO GIVE A TED-STYLE TALK for EVENT COACHING with Soness
YOU WILL LEARN:
- What makes an Idea Worth Spreading
- Know if you have an Idea Worth Spreading
- Choose a good talk topic
- Create a clear, concise concept to pitch for a 4-18 min talk
- Gain confidence in your idea
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Videos to guide you through concept, writing, to talk.
- Checklist of your application journey to keep you organized
- Private FB support group
- Weekly Office Hours & workshops (Europe/Asia/Oceania & North America/Asia/Oceania)
- Welcome to Module 1 (5 min video)
- Mindset: Hearing that Little Voice ( 4 min video + PDF)
- What makes an Idea Worth Spreading (4 min video)
- 7 Qs for your Idea Worth Spreading ( 5 min video + PDF)
- Playful Core Thesis ( 8 min video + PDF)
- 7 Qs for your idea worth spreading (Downloadable PDF)
- Playful core thesis (Downloadable PDF)
- Hearing that little voice (Downloadable PDF)