- discover your message
- meet the expectations for the right audience
- set the goals and objectives in speaking
- expound your message into a bigger picture
- set the right tone for the right person
- discover which venue is comfortable or conducive for you to speak
- improve your confidence in your idea worth spreading both onstage & online
- Daily 4-minute video with action steps you can complete within 15 minutes a day.
- Guidelines in finding your idea, audience, to pitch.
- Private FB support group
- A group coaching call for US/Europe/Oceania/Asia time zones
Soness has trained over 100 TED and TEDx speakers to connect, engage & move audiences. She's spoken at TED@Tokyo and TEDxFukuoka. You can watch her TV show on communications on NHK. Author of Japan's first multimedia book used at universities. Professor of presentation skills at YNU.